I manage many different Facebook Pages for my clients. For one client in particular (a consumer packaged goods company) every now and then a status update generates comments that really touch my heart. I want to share some them with you:
“Fill in the blank: All I want for Christmas is __________________________.”
- Peace of mind and a good woman who is truly ready to settle down with one man!!!
- World Peace!!!!!
- For my kids to have Christmas. Can’t afford it this year. : (
- A job.
- My parents back.
- A girlfriend.
- A job. Not working sucks.
- Happiness for all for one day, even if impossible, still want that most.
- To have my dad back on earth again. To tell him I love him again.
- My health so I could spend and enjoy my grandkids and kids.
- Just for everything to be OK.
- For my kids to be happy.
- All my family together with all differences set aside.
- For my son to get his cochlear implants and be able to hear me say “I love you.”
We received many more comments similar to the ones above, too many to list. These comments are a little snapshot of what is going on in people’s minds right now in this country.