ATTRACT YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMER
The Only Course That Will Get You Totally
Clear About Your Ideal Customers and
Give You The Words To Attract Them,
Connect With Them, and Turn
Them Into Raving Fans.
Let's face it. Today, if you're in business, you have to be a marketer.
But there's a pretty good chance none of your training prepared you to be a marketer. You're a dentist, or a life coach, or an interior designer, or a manufacturer. You know your business. But what you don't know is how to effectively market it. But, imagine if you were totally clear about the identities of the people who see value in what you offer and are willing to pay you for it? Wouldn't it be easier to articulate your company's value? You bet it would!
In my 15 years as a marketer, one of the biggest mistakes I witnessed being made by business owners was not identifying their ideal customer.
- It's why there are so many ineffective websites out there.
- It's why networking goes nowhere.
- It's why marketing doesn't work.
I've worked with tons of business owners for the past 15 years and through a formula and process that I developed, I got them so totally clear about their ideal customers that they instantly saw the difference in their sales. They know who they should be trying to attract and how to focus their efforts on their most valuable prospects.
And they're talking about it online. Here's one example:
"My ideal client, now that I totally get her, moves quickly through the
like-know-trust continuum and says, "Yes!" to the coaching journey with me.
I now close 80% of my enrollment conversations!"
Renee Matlock, The Private Practice Coach
Attract Your Ideal Customer gets you totally clear about your ideal customer and guides you to articulate your company's value proposition in words that your customer totally relates to. (I'm certified as a value proposition expert.)
Why should you choose this course
over any other marketing course out there?
- Because it's the only course of its kind that focuses on getting totally clear about your ideal customer and uncovering the words to use in your marketing and networking that will attract and instantly connect with her - in her heart - where buying triggers live.
- Because it's working for hundreds of small businesses and they're not shy about telling the world. (see the testimonials at the bottom of this page)
- Because your instructor (that's me!) is trained and certified in value proposition development, which is a key component in articulating a company's value to their ideal customers based upon appeal, exclusivity, and proven results.
- Because I have dedicated 15 years of my life to perfecting my ideal customer process and formula. I not only teach you how to use it but I make sure you implement it, too.
If you've made it this far down the page maybe I've piqued your curiosity. So, let's figure out if you're the ideal customer for this ideal customer course in the first place. Two types of people gain tremendous benefit from Attract Your Ideal Customer:
- You're Already Successful & You Want More
Your business is maturing. You have set some lofty goals and everything rests on meeting them. In your zeal and excitement about the next iteration of your company, you've begun to realize that your marketing message, the one that helped you get where you are, doesn't feel right anymore. Your success was attained by hard work and determination and especially now, your message must really connect with your customers. Attract Your Ideal Customer may be exactly what you need.
- You're Finally Free To Do Your Own Thing
You're finished with the corporate rat race. You've served your time, had your ups and downs and gained a ton of experience. The time has come to start your own business and be your own boss. Failure is not in your vocabulary. In your former life tasks such as developing value propositions and crafting website content were someone else's responsibility. It's all on you now! You want some help. Attract Your Ideal Customer could be the answer.
"I would not be where I am in business without the help of Betsy Kent. Her “Ideal Client” model helped me transform my sporadic workflow of random projects into a steady stream of relevant work by targeting new and returning clients who my skills serve best."
Sheri McLeod Rose, Precision Copyediting, LLC
Attract Your Ideal Customer
|PART 1 – THE DRILL DOWN TO YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMERS & CREATE PROTOTYPES|
|PART 2 – CREATE YOUR MARKETING BIBLE (YOUR POWER WORDS!)|
|PART 3 – CRAFT A BRILLIANT ELEVATOR SPEECH
|PART 4 – DEVELOP YOUR VALUE PROPOSITION
| Here's where you develop your value proposition. Your value proposition answers this question: "If I'm your ideal customer, why should I buy from
you rather than one of your competitors?" I teach a science-based process
developed by MecLabs Institute and I'm certified as a Value Proposition Development Expert.
PART 5 – UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE & MARKETING MESSAGES
If you're ready to gain an intimate understanding of your ideal customers and use THEIR OWN WORDS to win their hearts, then Attract Your Ideal Customer may be for you!
Attract Your Ideal Customer was developed as I worked with business owners in my digital marketing agency, Be Visible. I realized a few years ago that my formula and process had evolved to the degree that it could stand on its own.
"It is beyond amazing to stop struggling with my words, really develop a connection with my ideal clients, and finally make some great money!"
Sara Sherman, Single Moms Ask Sara
There are a lot of marketing courses out there...this is the only one that focuses squarely on helping you nail the identity of your ideal customers and articulate your value in their own words. Over 100 businesses are using this method and getting stellar results.
If you've invested in other marketing courses or are thinking about it, Attract Your Ideal Customer doesn't try to replace them. It strongly boosts their effectiveness.
This Course Is Not For You If ...
You want to attract as many different types of customers as you can.
You want someone to take over all your marketing for you.
You already are totally, completely, 100% crystal clear without a doubt on who your ideal customers are.
You're never nervous about delivering your elevator speech.
Your website is doing a stellar job of articulating why people should buy from you (instead of from your competitors).
Meet The Instructor
I'm Betsy Kent and I've been an internet marketer since 2008. I have written website copy, blogs and emails for hundreds of businesses and here's what I've discovered: when you are totally clear about your ideal customer and are solid with your value proposition, you actually attract your ideal customer.
I created this course for business people who manage their own marketing, don't have a budget to hire a marketing agency or branding agency, and want to grow.
And not spin their wheels.
I've spent 15 years of my life perfecting the process and formula I teach in this course and...
Attract Your Ideal Customer gives you
one-on-one full attention on your business goals.
Whether you live right in my neighborhood or on the other side of the planet, you get high-touch, personal training by someone who is invested in your success, me!
What’s the return on your investment?
- You will easily attract high-value customers.
- Your sales conversations will be fruitful because your prospects will be excited and ready to buy.
- Your website and marketing will be transformed into lead generating tools while you go about running your business.
Here are the details:
- 7 sessions of private coaching. You'll walk away with an ideal customer prototype, your company's value proposition, a marketing "bible" that mirrors the actual words that your customers use when they describe the need you can fulfil, a totally awesome elevator speech, a brilliant brand promise for your website , and new sticky content for your Home page and About page.
- Option to add-on 8 months of lightweight coaching where we'll meet every month to review anything you're working on (blogs, website pages, emails, social media, etc.) to make sure it's all in alignment with your ideal client.
- Ideal client identification review after 8 months to make sure your ideal client prototype still fits. If you need tweaks, we'll make them together.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I get started?
I can work with only a few private clients at a time. When we talk, we'll see what timing will work for both of us.
What if I'm not sure this is right for me?
LOL. If you're not my ideal client we'll know that pretty fast.
I’m just getting my business started, is it too soon to take the courses?
Believe me, if I'd had this training when I first got started in the business, I would have been able to save a lot of the money and time I wasted looking for "the answer" to my business growth woes.
How much does the course cost?
You can complete the course, from beginning to implementation in a quick eight weeks and costs $3,897. If that is beyond your budget, ask me about my installment plan.
What if I just want to talk about my ideal customer but I'm not ready to buy?
Just click on the link below to set up a call with me and there will be no pressure for you to enroll. I repeat...there will be no pressure for you to enroll!
Press the button and together we'll figure out if
Attract Your Ideal Customer is right for you.
PS: I don't believe in high-pressure tactics so if anything you've read resonates
with you, please don't avoid this call because you don't want to be "sold".
"Betsy, you are a trailblazer. I now have the critical keys to market directly to my most ideal of ideal clients, and then tie it all together in my online and offline marketing so I'm always speaking from the same side of my mouth. The return on investment from your course is unshakable."
- Nadine Nicholson, Me Jane, Calgary, Alberta
After last week's session, I sat down and thought about a bunch more blog post topics, based on what our ideal clients were talking about. I posted the first one yesterday...and once again, your influence was GOLDEN...425+ readers, reading 100% of the article...in just the first 24 hours!
- Jennifer Cox, National Network Of Embroidery Professionals, Kent, Oh.
This course is perhaps the single best thing we've ever done for our business and ourselves!
- Alan & Julie Ross, Alan Ross Photography, Santa Fe, NM
Even though I had done a lot of "ideal client" work, I found myself still struggling to come up with the right words and I couldn't understand why. It wasn't until I took Betsy's program that I figured out my problem. All of a sudden the words and ideas just flowed and I found I had a ton to say, and had lots of ideas for blogs, ads, and products. It is beyond amazing to stop struggling with my words, really develop a connection with my ideal clients, and finally make some great money!
- Sara Sherman, Single Moms Ask Sara, Columbus, Ohio
Whether you are a one woman show, or leading a mature enterprise, Betsy has the strategic vision and practical know-how to help you leverage the multitude of social and interactive marketing tools to grab the attention of your audience.
- Debra Boulanger, GVP End User Programs Marketing, Gartner; founder of “The Great Do-Over”
I am so happy that I finally defined who my ideal client is! Having the opportunity to identify who I want to target is going to be extremely instrumental moving forward as an Interior Designer and small business owner. This knowledge will be very beneficial as I re-design my website and marketing collateral.
- Alana Humphries Alana Humphries Interior Design, Calgary, Alberta
My very first blog post after taking this course generated more publicity than any for the past three years.
- Liz Glasgow, The White Cabinet, Greenport, NY
After taking the course, I implemented a schedule for blog posting that has been awesome for our growth. Any company that wants to implement a digital strategy or program would be wise to consult with Betsy ASAP!
- Elizabeth England, Marketing Director, Fusion Physical Therapy & Sports Performance