It’s a super powerful platform for B2B companies yet most businesses are only scratching the surface of how to use LinkedIn for marketing. But hey, we’re busy!
So here’s a way you can easily take advantage of LinkedIn’s enormous reach without spending a lot of time or energy: re-post your blogs on LinkedIn’s article publishing platform.
It’s easy and it’s free! When you do this, most of your connections will get a notification and a link to your post. That’s a huge boost for your visibility, especially because a big percentage of your LinkedIn connections are probably not on your email list.
When you use LinkedIn for marketing your content, you must include:
- Use a striking image (see below for a list of places to get free photos).
- Tag your article with keywords at the end. (Once you hit “Publish” a box will pop up where you can add your tags.)
- Make sure your article is super-easy to read. When you cut and paste, the spacing on LinkedIn can get a little wonky…so triple check it before you publish. Be sure to take advantage of all of the options on LinkedIn to format your article.
- Always, always, always! include a link to your website either in the body of your article or at the end.
Gonna try it?
How to get to LinkedIn’s publishing platform:
- Log into your LinkedIn account.
- In the top center box, click on “Write an article”.
- Add your image, title, and article.
- Then click “Publish” at the top right and add your tags.
Here’s where you can get images: A Huge List of Places to Get Free Photos for Your Blog