The other day I discovered a feature that is a super cool way to grow an ideal Facebook audience. I am really jazzed about it and want to share it with you.
As you may know, I’m all about marketing that will attract your most perfect, ideal customers. This new Facebook feature hits the nail on the head. It enables you to invite people who have “liked” your content to “Like” your page, too. (We have to assume that there are some of your ideal customers in there). Now you can invite them to Like your Facebook Page.
1. Go to your Facebook business Page and find an update that has more than 1 Like. Click on the number of likes and you will see a drop-down menu.
2. A person who has already Liked your Page is tagged with a box that says Liked.
3. But…a person who Liked your post and is not yet a fan of your Page has this button: Invite.
4. Click Invite and that person will get an invitation to Like your page!
(Note: If the person is one of your personal Facebook friends the invite will come from your personal profile. If not, the invite will link to your business Page.)
Here’s why I love, love, love this…
- These people have already engaged with your content and demonstrated an interest in your message.
- It’s an un-spammy way to invite people to become a part of your Facebook audience (there are ideal customers in there).
- This provides a return on investment for boosted posts (it’s now worth the money!)
I have tested this strategy and my fan count is going up! I’m now going back to older Facebook posts and inviting new people from there, too.
Now, give it a try yourself.